The term “Casa Mia Restaurant” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 88 Dunlop Street West, Barrie, Ontario L4N 1A6, Canada. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, the pricing of our products on our online menus, downloadable menus, or our online ordering system. In the event of a price discrepancy, the price dictated at the restaurant shall prevail. If you are uncertain, please call the restaurant to confirm the price of our products or your order. While we strive to avoid such errors, any such price discrepancy will be corrected on our site immediately upon notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, and appearance graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Casa Mia Restaurant is not affiliated in any way with any of the companies and/or websites that are linked from our site. All names, websites, and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Information on this site or in any of our downloadable products is provided for reference purposes only and use of any of the information contained within is entirely at the reader’s risk.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By continuing to use our site, you understand these terms and agree to hold Casa Mia Restaurant and/or any of its affiliates or partners harmless in any claim or event. If you cannot agree to these terms, do not proceed any further. Please leave the site immediately.
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.